why u have to keep hating me matthew? i guess my first goal was kind of a luck, but i did kick it real good i felt it. and the game-winning goal was not luck, it would of been luck for u guys if i would of missed. just because your defense forgot to mark me don't say i got lucky. anyway back to crestwood-lakewood. even if we didn't have chris back we would still probably beat u again, i didn't want to talk any trash but u started it so i'll finish it, u guys really suck. ya'll r sad, especially when u whine about the calls when u r the ones to commit the foul in the first place. i'm not even worried about ya'll. and maybe u forgot but while u r improving we are improving too. and about that crestwood-lakewood cup, we already got it. ya'll r not even our rivals anymore, marlboro county gave us a better game than ya'll. to the other lakewood players keep working hard, ya'll have really got better from last year. and my name is S-E, matthew u say it enough on the field at least know how to spell it.