I don't have issues with preseason conditioning because soccer is such a physically demanding psort that if you just had these kids step in and play the first week of practice with no getting in shape time they would die. My issue stems more with hs coaches who are coaching their "club" team with 8 of their varsity players on it, on January 27th (this year) then are coaching their high school team with the rest of their palyers on January 28th. It just looks wrong, especially if the rules tell coaches like me, that you can't do ANY soccer specific activites with more than 3 of your players till the 28th. My opponenets though because of the "club" rule can essentially practice with half of their team since August. All I am asking for clubs to have a "dead" period in December and January so it makes it a little more balanced and fair to those of us whose kids can't do club. In addition there wouldn't be nay issue of who does what, where, and for whom during this time because all soccer specific activity would cease preventing issues like the whole Gilbert/NW fiasco from arising.