Tug Job,
When I read your posts I was completely dumbfounded, I don't come on this post to create hostility with other coaches, I do it to grow professional relationships with my colleagues, but by reading your post I was floored by your animosity towards me and my program. I contemplated a million different things I could say that I would hope dispell many of the misunderstandings you may have about what this program is trying to do, but then I realized that that would be an exercise in futility, because if someone doesn't even recognize the abusrdity of their own assertion about rules not being designed for fairness would never comprehend any argument to the contrary no matter how blantantly obvious the examples are to support the my argument so I won't even try. However, being a teacher and a coach it is my first duty to instruct and correct a few other misconceptions you have.
1) We at Eau Claire are not "threatened" by anyone/anything no reason to be, we have no expectations, if we lose we lose that's what's expected of us, but if we come out and beat YOUR team that would speak volumes about your abilities as a coach because being the favorite you should ALWAYS win right? After all the "rules" are in your favor. So if anyone should feel threatened it is your side, because you have EVERYTHING to lose when playing us. In addition when everything is said and done these kids here will turn alot of CW in this state about soccer on its head (Note: I won't but these kids will)

2)Good Coaches are successful no matter WHERE they coach that is what defines a coach as good. The reason Irmo is a good soccer school is beacuse coach Savitz made it that way. The reason RNE is not currently a good soccer school despite having all the necessary resouces is because no one has put the effort in to make it good (I believe though that John, if he sticks around, will change that).

I hope you now are a little more enlightened, have a good day