[Then there are programs who, because of where they are, have a tough time getting soccer specific athletes. That's sad, but it's SC Soccer to a "T". Trying to limit that coach-player relationship will only hinder those last two groups]
This is the exact point I am making, the rules as they are written now completely limits the amount of time that those of us without "soccer specific" athletes have, while place almost no limits on those who do have soccer specific athletes. Now to abolish those limits for all sports would be ridculous because it would wipe-out HS soccer in this state for reasons I mentioned earlier. Since rules are designed for equality and this is ONLY HS soccer not the EPL, maybe if they were adjusted slightly it would make things a little more equal than they currently are. If club soccer had a 2 month dead period of Dec./Jan. It would make things slightly more equal and remove the probability of what happened in NW and Gilbert from happening because there would be no ambiguity about what can happen and what can't happen, what's leagal, illeagal, and quasi- we need an excutive committe vote to figure out case by case- leagal. That's all I am saying, if by not doing soccer specific activiteis for those 2 months without your kids is going to make or break your season, imagine how it is to go 8 months without your kids and now you know what were up against.