OK I've Had enough. Wasn't going to jump in, but there is so much misinformation that I felt it necessary.

First some history. During the prior two years SAA has been a strong team, that gave both CESA and Bridge 94 teams tough competition. This year there does seem to have been a difference in team makeup, however it is not fair to call SAA or Mount Pleasant 94s rec teams.

Last year Bridge 94 and Cesa 94 Premier played up and lost close to all their matches. They benefited from that experience and are now top of the league. The 95 teams in the league are doing the same thing this year and don't count either of those teams out.

The comment about the CESA 95 Girls being short players and having a lopsided match with SAA is completely false. CESA 95 had a full roster of players and won, but it was a close match. Can't speak for the CESA 94's since I do not have knowledge of their game. I do know that the CESA 94 and CESA 95 parents have enough class not to call any of their competition "rec" teams.