I am guessing that you are a very passionate parent of a player on the U13G team. I am not bashing the Bridge FA program it is a great concept on paper. And sorry but I have not been directly involved with the U13G Bridge FA team and really could care less about a U13G team next season for the Bridge FA. I just thought without the support from James Island and Summerville that Bridge FA would find it hard to field a U13G team next Fall. But, if Bridge FA is going to continue it’s existence then they need to be able to attract quality players from the Charleston area year after year and I don’t see that happening on the girls program.

What I am wondering is where are all the U13 girls in the Charleston area? James Island and Summerville are not developing players to feed the younger Bridge FA girls programs. Although it looks like MPSC is doing it even if they are not part of the alliance.

I don’t believe there are any 11 or 12 year old girls making the trip from Charleston area to Greenville. Why would they if Bridge FA can support them with quality coaches and training?