WOW! Did you really just post that crap? Your great teaching logic is great....for 8 year olds. We are speaking about not just high school, but matches that actually matter. I don't care how many officials there are, there is no excuse for not noticing or calling a bad throw in(just one example). The mistake theory, yeah, great, nobody is perfect. But to compare the mistake of a bad trap(a physical mistake by a growing, learning teenager) to the mental mistake of no call/bad call/blatantly not knowing the rules of the game from a trained, certified adult is bull.
I am absolutely positive that there are very few, if any, coaches out there that blame a bad outcome of a game on the officials. Calling bad officiating bad officiating is one thing, blaming a lose on the officials is another.
One last thought....when one of your kids does something wrong, but the officials do not call him on it, do you step in and correct him, or let him beleive that becuase the official didn't say anything he is right? If you go one way, you and the official are reinforcing bad play, if you go the other, you are doing exactly what you are trying to tell us we are wrong for doing, which is that there is bad officiating.

What's my name?! Chuck Norris doesn't get questions, he gets answers!