I'm not looking for perfection, because I'll never find it in anything in this world. The only thing I'm looking for is a fair shake and a little respect in all aspects of the game from refs - rankings. Socastee seems to always be treated like the red headed step child, (my respect to any red headed step children out there) but they do not recieve any. What Coach Suarez has accomplished there(3 state appearances in 5 yrs) is amazing considering he never has more than 4-5 club players during any given season. And to be able to compete @ the level that they do it's a great accomplishment. As far as the rankings go the past two years they start out #2 and as soon as they lose a game they drop 2 or 3 spots. And other teams if they lose they stay in the top 3. Well I guess it really doesn't matter in the big picture. The main thing is that the team shows up, plays hard and hopefully they can pull out the W. Maybe being the underdog is not such a bad thing. But just like the other top teams in the state everybody likes to be appreciated and acknowledged. After all were talking about a game that children are involved in and it is after all just a game, a very beautiful game I might add! Cheers to the players of the game!