Thanks for your comments....he's a first year ref and is enjoying it. The more experienced guys up here are mentoring him nicely.

I missed the whole first half and probably spent 1/2 of the second at the playground with my 4 year old, so I'm not the best person to ask about specific plays.

I think I did see the one "handball" play. Can't say I saw it clear enough to have an opinion tho. I was on the parents side....but the play was on the far post and the defender was angled away from me. I heard someone say they thought it hit the kid in the face.

I know the other AR very well and have watched her do several games and have always been impressed with her. I'd trust her to be in position and to make the right call.

Don't know the guy who did the center....and on the handball play I'd probably say it was his call to make or not.

You guys have a very nice team.....a couple of superb young players complimented by a core of very good players. Tactically and technically I was very impressed. If you can find 3 extra players to make the jump to full sided you'll be in a position to compete well next year.