Obadiah - each comment you have made you have made a respectable point in a manner that doesnt seem to offend people and most can respect. For that I appreciate very much. I dont think I would have even commented in this post had 2 of the people not just jumped in with negative comments towards a great organization. They were not repecting the fact he/she was expressing excitment when the truth of the matter is they were just taking bad jabs at an organization. IN my opionion this individual was proud of their accomplishments and a little confidence goes a long ways with kids and coaches. These 2 that threw uneeded jabs did not want to hear anything positive about AYSO teams they just wanted to put the organization out of jealousy. I still think AYSO ought to be commended for the kids they took to the tournament.

I dont mean to pick apart your post I just want to make another comment without taking away from what you say. Honestly in yours and others opinions is it more degrading for the parents and kids to have the opposing team dribbling back and forth for the whole half of the game making the other team look terrible never touching the ball. I see that way to often and it irritates me to no end. I have seen some dribble down stop the ball in front of the goal then turn around and run back leaving the ball there. I feel it would be better to the players to have them score on you than have them just make you look like first time players out there.

Now you say it seems like a bunch of AYSO people out there but it is not about that. It about FB Coach just jumping in this starting the bashing "ROFLing" and then say he is not going down this road anymore.That is very cowardly to jab and run. And then just opening the door for JR to come in and say bad things. So really, who is making this an ugly thread?

I support ALL kids playing soccer. Unfortunately our area has become Organization vs. organization. Too bad it has to come to that. I honestly wish the best of luck to EVERY team out there. What happened to kids just having fun? It only takes a couple to ruin it.

Thanks