Quote:

Quote:

This thread was started by someone new on the board patting themselves on their back about tournament victories. I'm sorry, but I don't accept the argument that it was for the purpose of congratulating thier kids as the U10 kids are not even on this forum. It was boastful - simple as that. Far too often, adults seem to make a mess out of a kid's game when they get involved. It's not about winning, it's about playing - and playing against the appropriate opponents.

Wow, you are completely wrong, and now have lost any respect i had for you. My son, wife and couple other friends of the kids tourney team have come or came to these forums. THAT POST (#1 if you've forgotten) was DEDICATED to my daughter, as well as her team. I gave the kudos the boys, yes.
I grew up in California, playing AYSO, Select and Club soccer. Moved to Washington state, played Select and ODP.
I can say that AYSO was the best thing, and i committed to play collegiate level. Other things got in the way, didn't work out. But for those things that got in the way, i now have 3 great kids, that love soccer. And, no, it's not about winning..and your wrong again, it's not ALL about playing, but playing as a team, and honing one's skills and going after what they want in this great sport.
I'm done here, with these forums, and the few people i've gotten associated with. Not the group, nor the 'coaches and players' i had in mind.
See you on the field.