Obidiah - Like I said before I do appreciate your input on the post. However, FB Coach and High Flyer do not have the same intentions as you. They are here to bring themselves up not what this game is truly about. So I hope you have a good day and I am going to have to agree with AYSO and not allow these indivuduals to bring me down to their levels.

AYSO - keep on moving forward with your ACT teams. Dont allow anyone to bring you down. Some of these people seem to know more about how you created your teams then you do. So without really knowing they have no right to put your teams down. From what you say on this last weekend, sounds like you are moving in the right direction. Keep the kids interested, keep them active and keep on coaching because with those stats you have built a strong team that sounds like will be competing with all in the future. And that is what it is about. Kids having opportunities to compete and learn a new respect for the the game. Win or not you have got to get them playing time against kids their own age, level and the interaction with competition builds them strong. So next time you see your kids go out of your way to tell them how proud you are of them and keep on encouraging.