Recruting and kids switching schools to get a leg up on their sports career, is an age old problem

example 1. Michael Jordon, left AAA power Pender Co. High school, to go to Laney a AAAA power in Wilmington N.C., the only reason he left was to get a better shot at being recurited, Poor Pender Co. had to play Laney in B-Ball, that sucks...

Former BSHS QBack left and went to Gaffney to be a starting QB, dude, like they need the help. And yes BSHS had to play him.

Valdosta GA, parents of good football players would get better jobs offered them to move into the Valdosta area, so they could pull in more good players, coaches in South GA, get 80,000 to 100,000 a year, so where the good players goes matters.

I myself had an offer to go to private high school(many, many, many years ago) for free if, I would play football. Boy they were reaching for any help they could get...

I love what you and your program does, I applaud the kids that dedicate their time to play all year and become the best they can be, I see your kids play AAAA schools toe to toe with no fear or trepidation. (sic maybe)

However, the size and location of your school, will dicate that your kids play up hill from now on... I hate it and, agree the private schools, and large University like schools get players, just because, and just because the school reaches out for them.