Quote:

who was the winner of the u12 red group 8v8

U12 Boys Red Division Results

First of all, I must second all the positive feedback on the tournament. The weather was near perfect (the rain Saturday afternoon even helped cool things down a bit!) and the refs were spot on and cordial! Well done Bridge!

Also, congratulations to MPSC - I was feeling pretty sore after our 6-0 drubbing, but apparently we weren't the only ones! I also want to thank Cape Fear and Washington SC for giving us a good match (especially Cape Fear, we somehow held their relentless pressure for nearly all of the last fifteen minutes of the game..giving up the equalizer in the last ninety seconds! - never say die!).

Lastly, I want to thank my Congaree Red95 and our parents. We went through a roller coaster of emotions over the two days. A draw, a hefty loss, and then finishing with a convincing win. Our kids played their hearts out in a group that included the overall finalists. Every player truly had a breakout performance in this tournament and I have to chalk it up to quality competition, desire and focus from the players, and passionate support from our parents.

What more can you ask for? Cheers!