Quote:

to add on to the comments..what i witnessed of this game, as i was there, was not effective for either team...they played kick ball most of the game and hoped someone could run on to it. it did not work-some of through balls (which is a tatic used in soccer) was at time effective (but this is different than kick or boom ball). both teams with a deep sweeper so they needed to possess the ball and penetrate the backs to be successfully. that was my point in the game....and secondly, if you were not there to see the game and make point of what i saw, then don't say anything....it sounds like everyone has made their points better than how i explained it...but you keep playing kick ball and i hope it works for you

Are you speaking english? Not only has your incoherent rambling created a web of confusion, I'm having trouble deciphering what you are actually saying. Geez man/woman, proofread. Long ball is a genuine, useful tactic that can be used to over compensate a week midfield, or take advantage of team that over commits. Where did I say do not teach possession? Where did I say if my team is more skillful I'll not opt to play possession?

My comment is that long ball is a useful tactic. Do you agree or disagree. One answer goes against all soccer logic displayed in FIFA accepting countries everywhere. The other sends you down Hypocrite Lane. What's it gonna be?