Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#179365 01/05/23 02:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,026
Likes: 5
World Cup
World Cup
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 7,026
Likes: 5
[Linked Image]

It is with deep sadness that I inform you of the passing of Rohan Naraine. I had the pleasure of working with Rohan during our summer camp circuits in the 1990s at USC when he was the coach at Beaufort Academy. He was a great guy and will be missed. Here is a little background on "Ro" who was well traveled in his soccer coaching duties.

Turks & Caicos Football - Rohan Naraine

Guyana Diaspora

1 member likes this: Kyle Heise
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 8,476
Likes: 2
World Cup
World Cup
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 8,476
Likes: 2
I hated to hear this news earlier today. "RO KNOWS SOCCER". RIP to a really good guy!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0